Bostik Premier: Kingstonian inflict more disappointment on Wingate & Finchley at Maurice Rebak Stadium
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley 0 Kingstonian 1
Wingate & Finchley suffered a third defeat from their last four games in the Bostik North on Saturday after Kingstonian earned a 1-0 win at the Maurice Rebak Stadium.
Keith Rowland’s team came into the contest after a busy few days and they were not able to respond to what proved to be the only goal of the game in the 53rd minute.
It was goalless at the break and so Blues boss Keith Rowland introduced Rob Laney and Tommy Tejan-Sie for Irnti Rapi and Freddy Moncur.
Unfortunately it didn’t have the desired effect as Muhammadu Faal put the K’s in front with 53 minutes on the clock after he glanced home a free kick.
You may also want to watch:
The Blues pushed for a leveller, but Kingstonian held out and this result sees Wingate remain in ninth, but now 15 points off the play-offs.
Wingate & Finchley: Gore; Ifil, Cronin, Eales, Eadie; Rifat, Moncur (Tejan-Sie 46); Beckles-Richards, Obafemi (Pattie 69), Rapai (Laney 46); Charles-Smith.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
Unused substitutes: Humphrey, Williams.