Bostik Premier: Kingstonian inflict more disappointment on Wingate & Finchley at Maurice Rebak Stadium
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Bostik Premier: Wingate & Finchley 0 Kingstonian 1
Wingate & Finchley suffered a third defeat from their last four games in the Bostik North on Saturday after Kingstonian earned a 1-0 win at the Maurice Rebak Stadium.
Keith Rowland’s team came into the contest after a busy few days and they were not able to respond to what proved to be the only goal of the game in the 53rd minute.
It was goalless at the break and so Blues boss Keith Rowland introduced Rob Laney and Tommy Tejan-Sie for Irnti Rapi and Freddy Moncur.
Unfortunately it didn’t have the desired effect as Muhammadu Faal put the K’s in front with 53 minutes on the clock after he glanced home a free kick.
You may also want to watch:
The Blues pushed for a leveller, but Kingstonian held out and this result sees Wingate remain in ninth, but now 15 points off the play-offs.
Wingate & Finchley: Gore; Ifil, Cronin, Eales, Eadie; Rifat, Moncur (Tejan-Sie 46); Beckles-Richards, Obafemi (Pattie 69), Rapai (Laney 46); Charles-Smith.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
Unused substitutes: Humphrey, Williams.