Bostik North: Valery Pajetet keeps another clean sheet, but Haringey Borough unable to complete double over Ware
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik North: Ware 0 Haringey Borough 0
Haringey Borough goalkeeper Valery Pajetet continued his impressive form with another clean sheet last night, but Tom Loizou’s men were unable to claim all three points away to Ware in the Bostik North.
The Coles Park club entered the game in good form having won their last three league fixtures without conceding a goal.
Pajetet hadn’t been beaten since February 10 when Borough lost 2-1 away to leaders Hornchurch and managed to keep another shut-out on Tuesday evening.
Haringey travelled to struggling Ware looking to complete a double over the lowly side, after beating them 2-0 on February 24, but the hosts held out for a goalless draw.
You may also want to watch:
It extended the north Londoners’ unbeaten run to four games and they remain fifth in the table on 64 points from 37 fixtures.
Next up for Borough is a home clash with in-form Heybridge Swifts, who knocked them out of the FA Cup in the fourth qualifying round last October.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue