Bostik North: Valery Pajetet keeps another clean sheet, but Haringey Borough unable to complete double over Ware
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik North: Ware 0 Haringey Borough 0
Haringey Borough goalkeeper Valery Pajetet continued his impressive form with another clean sheet last night, but Tom Loizou’s men were unable to claim all three points away to Ware in the Bostik North.
The Coles Park club entered the game in good form having won their last three league fixtures without conceding a goal.
Pajetet hadn’t been beaten since February 10 when Borough lost 2-1 away to leaders Hornchurch and managed to keep another shut-out on Tuesday evening.
Haringey travelled to struggling Ware looking to complete a double over the lowly side, after beating them 2-0 on February 24, but the hosts held out for a goalless draw.
You may also want to watch:
It extended the north Londoners’ unbeaten run to four games and they remain fifth in the table on 64 points from 37 fixtures.
Next up for Borough is a home clash with in-form Heybridge Swifts, who knocked them out of the FA Cup in the fourth qualifying round last October.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation