Bostik North: Tom Loizou’s Haringey Borough ready for back-to-back away games
- Credit: Archant
The Coles Park club were set to play Tilbury on Tuesday, but the fixture was postponed an hour before kick-off
Haringey Borough have two away fixtures coming up in the Bostik North this week and Tom Loizou will hope both go ahead this time.
The Coles Park club were left frustrated on Tuesday night when their away clash at lowly Tilbury was postponed an hour before kick-off.
The Chadfields surface had passed an afternoon pitch inspection, but another took place when the main officials arrived and they called it off.
Haringey remain in the play-off positions though, after a comfortable 3-0 win at home to AFC Sudbury on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
It was goalless at the break and Loizou’s men didn’t open the scoring until the 61st minute through Anthony McDonald, but once they did the floodgates well and truly opened.
Michael O’Donoghue added a second soon after before teen Jordan Edwards made it 3-0 on the stroke of full time.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
Borough will aim to build on this victory on Saturday when they visit Aveley.
After the weekend, they travel to local rivals Ware on Tuesday (March 20).