Bostik North: Tom Loizou’s Haringey Borough ready for back-to-back away games
- Credit: Archant
The Coles Park club were set to play Tilbury on Tuesday, but the fixture was postponed an hour before kick-off
Haringey Borough have two away fixtures coming up in the Bostik North this week and Tom Loizou will hope both go ahead this time.
The Coles Park club were left frustrated on Tuesday night when their away clash at lowly Tilbury was postponed an hour before kick-off.
The Chadfields surface had passed an afternoon pitch inspection, but another took place when the main officials arrived and they called it off.
Haringey remain in the play-off positions though, after a comfortable 3-0 win at home to AFC Sudbury on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
It was goalless at the break and Loizou’s men didn’t open the scoring until the 61st minute through Anthony McDonald, but once they did the floodgates well and truly opened.
Michael O’Donoghue added a second soon after before teen Jordan Edwards made it 3-0 on the stroke of full time.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
Borough will aim to build on this victory on Saturday when they visit Aveley.
After the weekend, they travel to local rivals Ware on Tuesday (March 20).