Bostik North: Soham Town Rangers power past Haringey Borough
- Credit: Archant
Bostik North: Soham Town Rangers 3 Haringey Borough 0
Haringey Borough’s Bostik North play-off hopes were dealt another blow on Saturday after they suffered a 3-0 defeat away to Soham Town Rangers.
Tom Loizou’s men went into the contest looking to end their three-match winless run in the division.
With half time approaching, Borough appeared to have done a decent job of stifling the threat of the home side, but they conceded on the stroke of the interval.
Craig Gillies found the net to make it 1-0 to Rangers at the Julius Martin Lane stadium at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Soham quickly doubled their advantage after the restart with Callum Russell firing home in the 62nd minute.
Joe Carden then rubbed salt into the Haringey wounds with a third for the hosts just seven minutes later.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 9 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
Borough were unable to muster a response, but will look to bounce back tonight at home to Tilbury and close to within one point of Maldon & Tiptree, who occupy the final play-off place.