Bostik North: In-form Haringey Borough look to progress in FA Cup when Hitchin Town visit Coles Park
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s side registered two more victories over Bank Holiday weekend to place fourth in the standings
Haringey Borough will be hoping to maintain their unbeaten start to the season when they host Hitchin Town in the first qualifying round of the FA Cup this Saturday.
The Coles Park outfit will be in a confident mood after picking up maximum points over the Bank Holiday weekend, which puts them fourth in the Bostik North.
A 2-1 win at Bowers & Pitsea on Saturday started with Michael O’Donoghue giving them a first-half lead.
Michael Ademayui doubled their advantange, before they had nervy finale after Gavin Cockman pulled one back.
You may also want to watch:
Boro came up against Cheshunt at Coles Park on Monday and fell behind in the 12th minute, but in-form O’Donoghue levelled matters.
Gabriel Ralston then put the hosts in front from the penalty spot on 78 minutes, only to be pegged back by Cheshunt with five minutes left in north London.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
But in the final exchanges, Ramil Sherriff popped up to give Boro all three points.