Bostik North: In-form Haringey Borough look to progress in FA Cup when Hitchin Town visit Coles Park
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s side registered two more victories over Bank Holiday weekend to place fourth in the standings
Haringey Borough will be hoping to maintain their unbeaten start to the season when they host Hitchin Town in the first qualifying round of the FA Cup this Saturday.
The Coles Park outfit will be in a confident mood after picking up maximum points over the Bank Holiday weekend, which puts them fourth in the Bostik North.
A 2-1 win at Bowers & Pitsea on Saturday started with Michael O’Donoghue giving them a first-half lead.
Michael Ademayui doubled their advantange, before they had nervy finale after Gavin Cockman pulled one back.
You may also want to watch:
Boro came up against Cheshunt at Coles Park on Monday and fell behind in the 12th minute, but in-form O’Donoghue levelled matters.
Gabriel Ralston then put the hosts in front from the penalty spot on 78 minutes, only to be pegged back by Cheshunt with five minutes left in north London.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
But in the final exchanges, Ramil Sherriff popped up to give Boro all three points.