Bostik North: In-form Haringey Borough look to progress in FA Cup when Hitchin Town visit Coles Park
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s side registered two more victories over Bank Holiday weekend to place fourth in the standings
Haringey Borough will be hoping to maintain their unbeaten start to the season when they host Hitchin Town in the first qualifying round of the FA Cup this Saturday.
The Coles Park outfit will be in a confident mood after picking up maximum points over the Bank Holiday weekend, which puts them fourth in the Bostik North.
A 2-1 win at Bowers & Pitsea on Saturday started with Michael O’Donoghue giving them a first-half lead.
Michael Ademayui doubled their advantange, before they had nervy finale after Gavin Cockman pulled one back.
Boro came up against Cheshunt at Coles Park on Monday and fell behind in the 12th minute, but in-form O’Donoghue levelled matters.
Gabriel Ralston then put the hosts in front from the penalty spot on 78 minutes, only to be pegged back by Cheshunt with five minutes left in north London.
- 1 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 2 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 3 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 4 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 5 'First public sculpture' of Mother of Methodism carved in East Finchley
- 6 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 7 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 8 Ramsey Court: Residents send letter to Gove in attempt to stop development
- 9 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 10 Full fibre broadband rollout coming to Crouch End and Barking
But in the final exchanges, Ramil Sherriff popped up to give Boro all three points.