Bostik North: In-form Haringey Borough look to progress in FA Cup when Hitchin Town visit Coles Park
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s side registered two more victories over Bank Holiday weekend to place fourth in the standings
Haringey Borough will be hoping to maintain their unbeaten start to the season when they host Hitchin Town in the first qualifying round of the FA Cup this Saturday.
The Coles Park outfit will be in a confident mood after picking up maximum points over the Bank Holiday weekend, which puts them fourth in the Bostik North.
A 2-1 win at Bowers & Pitsea on Saturday started with Michael O’Donoghue giving them a first-half lead.
Michael Ademayui doubled their advantange, before they had nervy finale after Gavin Cockman pulled one back.
You may also want to watch:
Boro came up against Cheshunt at Coles Park on Monday and fell behind in the 12th minute, but in-form O’Donoghue levelled matters.
Gabriel Ralston then put the hosts in front from the penalty spot on 78 minutes, only to be pegged back by Cheshunt with five minutes left in north London.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 10 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader
But in the final exchanges, Ramil Sherriff popped up to give Boro all three points.