Bostik North: Haringey Borough travel to Maldon & Tiptree with extra confidence
- Credit: Archant
The return of Ralston Gabriel helped inspire a 5-0 victory away to struggling Cheshunt on Boxing Day
Haringey Borough head into Saturday’s clash at Maldon & Tiptree buoyed by their 5-0 thrashing over Cheshunt on Boxing Day (Tuesday).
Tom Loizou’s team went into their contest at Theobalds Lane without a win in three games after defeats to Leyton Orient, Harrow Borough and Bowers & Pitsea.
But a stunning first-half at the Ambers put Borough on course for a crushing victory as David Olufemi, Ralston Gabriel, Lauren Luke and Chris Benjamin all netted in the opening 45.
Gabriel grabbed a second after the break to help erase the memories of the 2-0 loss Haringey suffered at home to Bowers last Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Loizou will hope his side can continue their free-scoring form at Maldon this weekend before they return to Coles Park early in 2018.
Waltham Abbey make the short trip to north London on Tuesday (January 2) for a 7.45pm kick-off with Borough eager to win again and continue their push for the Bostik North play-offs.
- 1 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 2 Government punishes Haringey Council over missed housing target
- 3 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 4 'Two people who love each other': 70 years together for Hermi and Shirley
- 5 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 6 Talking Bob Dylan, life, culture, politics and Shakespeare
- 7 I completely trust Aubameyang says Arsenal boss Arteta
- 8 West Hampstead flat owners face £100k bills for flammable cladding
- 9 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 10 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm