Bostik North: Haringey Borough prepared for stern test with high-flying Heybridge Swifts
- Credit: Archant
The two clubs have enjoyed some memorable battles this season and Saturday’s clash could be another
Valery Pajetet will be aiming to keep another clean sheet on Saturday when Haringey Borough host Heybridge Swifts in the Bostik North.
The goalkeeper has been in excellent form since coming back from a torn calf and last conceded on February 10 at leaders Hornchurch (2-1 loss).
Pajetet didn’t have much to do on Tuesday night at Ware, but still kept his fourth shut-out in a row in the 0-0 draw.
It is his sixth clean sheet from the last nine games he has played following a calf injury in mid-November, but on Saturday that record will come under threat.
You may also want to watch:
Heybridge are currently in eighth position on 55 points, but due to success in both the FA Cup and FA Trophy they have games in hand over all sides in the division.
Swifts have only completed 32 fixtures in comparison to Borough’s 37 and so the clash at Coles Park is a big one for both clubs.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Haringey will face one of the form sides in the Bostik North this weekend with the Swifts winning seven of their last nine games.
The Essex club were also the team which knocked Tom Loizou’s men out of the FA Cup in the fourth qualifying round back in October.
Borough go into the contest in good form though, having not conceded since February 10 and off the back of a four-game unbeaten run.
Loizou’s team were held to a goalless draw on Tuesday at Ware, but they had won their previous three games which has seen them secure their spot into the top-six.
Haringey were set to visit Aveley last weekend, but the unexpected snow saw the clash postponed at Parkside.
The north Londoners will now look to return to winning ways on Saturday when they entertain in-form Swifts.