Bostik North: Haringey Borough 2 Ware 0
- Credit: Ray Lawrence/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough made it back-to-back wins when they picked up a 2-0 victory against strugglers Ware this weekend.
The Borough moved up to fourth in the Bostik North table after sealing three points thanks to goals from Coby Rowe and Anthony McDonald at Coles Park Stadium.
Tom Loizou’s men are well in the play-off hunt now as they moved up the table with the help of points deductions to both Potters Bar Town and Dereham Town this week.
The hosts got off to a strong start and were off the mark as Rowe found the back of the net in the 34th minute.
Haringey took a 1-0 lead into the half-time break and then added to their tally 14 minutes into the second when striker McDonald slotted home.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue, Stone, Mitchell, Rowe, Richards (Luke 82), Dtassi-Sambu, Ademiluyi (Benjamin 86), Staunton, McDonald (Asamoah 80).
Unused subs: Appiah and Georgiou.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
Ware: Voss, Yexley (Rose 63), Njoya, Madden, Green, Bowen (Rose 61), Milner, Okus, Watson, Laurent, Furlonge.
Unused subs: Haag, Machado and Long.