Bostik North: Haringey Borough 2 Ware 0
- Credit: Ray Lawrence/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough made it back-to-back wins when they picked up a 2-0 victory against strugglers Ware this weekend.
The Borough moved up to fourth in the Bostik North table after sealing three points thanks to goals from Coby Rowe and Anthony McDonald at Coles Park Stadium.
Tom Loizou’s men are well in the play-off hunt now as they moved up the table with the help of points deductions to both Potters Bar Town and Dereham Town this week.
The hosts got off to a strong start and were off the mark as Rowe found the back of the net in the 34th minute.
Haringey took a 1-0 lead into the half-time break and then added to their tally 14 minutes into the second when striker McDonald slotted home.
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue, Stone, Mitchell, Rowe, Richards (Luke 82), Dtassi-Sambu, Ademiluyi (Benjamin 86), Staunton, McDonald (Asamoah 80).
Unused subs: Appiah and Georgiou.
- 1 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 4 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 5 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 6 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 7 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 8 New Camden real-time pollution sensors show 'unhealthy' borough air
- 9 Scenic setting for stylish and comfortable Muswell Hill home
- 10 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
Ware: Voss, Yexley (Rose 63), Njoya, Madden, Green, Bowen (Rose 61), Milner, Okus, Watson, Laurent, Furlonge.
Unused subs: Haag, Machado and Long.