Bostik North: Haringey Borough 2 Ware 0
- Credit: Ray Lawrence/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough made it back-to-back wins when they picked up a 2-0 victory against strugglers Ware this weekend.
The Borough moved up to fourth in the Bostik North table after sealing three points thanks to goals from Coby Rowe and Anthony McDonald at Coles Park Stadium.
Tom Loizou’s men are well in the play-off hunt now as they moved up the table with the help of points deductions to both Potters Bar Town and Dereham Town this week.
The hosts got off to a strong start and were off the mark as Rowe found the back of the net in the 34th minute.
Haringey took a 1-0 lead into the half-time break and then added to their tally 14 minutes into the second when striker McDonald slotted home.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue, Stone, Mitchell, Rowe, Richards (Luke 82), Dtassi-Sambu, Ademiluyi (Benjamin 86), Staunton, McDonald (Asamoah 80).
Unused subs: Appiah and Georgiou.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
Ware: Voss, Yexley (Rose 63), Njoya, Madden, Green, Bowen (Rose 61), Milner, Okus, Watson, Laurent, Furlonge.
Unused subs: Haag, Machado and Long.