Bostik North: Haringey Borough 2 Ware 0
- Credit: Ray Lawrence/TGS Photo
Haringey Borough made it back-to-back wins when they picked up a 2-0 victory against strugglers Ware this weekend.
The Borough moved up to fourth in the Bostik North table after sealing three points thanks to goals from Coby Rowe and Anthony McDonald at Coles Park Stadium.
Tom Loizou’s men are well in the play-off hunt now as they moved up the table with the help of points deductions to both Potters Bar Town and Dereham Town this week.
The hosts got off to a strong start and were off the mark as Rowe found the back of the net in the 34th minute.
Haringey took a 1-0 lead into the half-time break and then added to their tally 14 minutes into the second when striker McDonald slotted home.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Borough: Pajetet, Olufemi, O’Donoghue, Stone, Mitchell, Rowe, Richards (Luke 82), Dtassi-Sambu, Ademiluyi (Benjamin 86), Staunton, McDonald (Asamoah 80).
Unused subs: Appiah and Georgiou.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
Ware: Voss, Yexley (Rose 63), Njoya, Madden, Green, Bowen (Rose 61), Milner, Okus, Watson, Laurent, Furlonge.
Unused subs: Haag, Machado and Long.