Bostik North: Haringey Borough aim to bounce back on Saturday and power past Soham Town Rangers
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s team could only pick up one point from home games against Grays Athletic and Potters Bar Town this week
Haringey Borough will look to put a poor week behind them on Saturday when they visit Soham Town Rangers in the Bostik North.
Tom Loizou’s men suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to Potters Bar Town on Monday during a frustrating evening at Coles Park.
Billy Adcock put the away side in front, but Michael O’Donoghue equalised to ensure it was 1-1 at the break.
A penalty from Michael Murray in the 66th minute put Town back in front, but Haringey had the chance to equalise again soon after.
You may also want to watch:
Yet, Derek Asamoah failed to convert the spot-kick and Borough suffered another loss in the division.
An Asamoah goal two days earlier – on Saturday – was only enough to give Haringey a point at home to Grays Athletic after a 1-1 draw.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
Loizou will look for better from his players on Saturday when they visit 16th-placed Soham Town Rangers.
Then on Monday, they host Tilbury, who are 15th in the table, at Coles Park.