Bostik North: Haringey Borough aim to bounce back on Saturday and power past Soham Town Rangers
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s team could only pick up one point from home games against Grays Athletic and Potters Bar Town this week
Haringey Borough will look to put a poor week behind them on Saturday when they visit Soham Town Rangers in the Bostik North.
Tom Loizou’s men suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to Potters Bar Town on Monday during a frustrating evening at Coles Park.
Billy Adcock put the away side in front, but Michael O’Donoghue equalised to ensure it was 1-1 at the break.
A penalty from Michael Murray in the 66th minute put Town back in front, but Haringey had the chance to equalise again soon after.
You may also want to watch:
Yet, Derek Asamoah failed to convert the spot-kick and Borough suffered another loss in the division.
An Asamoah goal two days earlier – on Saturday – was only enough to give Haringey a point at home to Grays Athletic after a 1-1 draw.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
Loizou will look for better from his players on Saturday when they visit 16th-placed Soham Town Rangers.
Then on Monday, they host Tilbury, who are 15th in the table, at Coles Park.