Bostik North: Haringey Borough aim to bounce back on Saturday and power past Soham Town Rangers
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s team could only pick up one point from home games against Grays Athletic and Potters Bar Town this week
Haringey Borough will look to put a poor week behind them on Saturday when they visit Soham Town Rangers in the Bostik North.
Tom Loizou’s men suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to Potters Bar Town on Monday during a frustrating evening at Coles Park.
Billy Adcock put the away side in front, but Michael O’Donoghue equalised to ensure it was 1-1 at the break.
A penalty from Michael Murray in the 66th minute put Town back in front, but Haringey had the chance to equalise again soon after.
You may also want to watch:
Yet, Derek Asamoah failed to convert the spot-kick and Borough suffered another loss in the division.
An Asamoah goal two days earlier – on Saturday – was only enough to give Haringey a point at home to Grays Athletic after a 1-1 draw.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 8 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 9 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 10 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
Loizou will look for better from his players on Saturday when they visit 16th-placed Soham Town Rangers.
Then on Monday, they host Tilbury, who are 15th in the table, at Coles Park.