Bostik North: Haringey Borough aim to bounce back on Saturday and power past Soham Town Rangers
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Tom Loizou’s team could only pick up one point from home games against Grays Athletic and Potters Bar Town this week
Haringey Borough will look to put a poor week behind them on Saturday when they visit Soham Town Rangers in the Bostik North.
Tom Loizou’s men suffered a 2-1 defeat at home to Potters Bar Town on Monday during a frustrating evening at Coles Park.
Billy Adcock put the away side in front, but Michael O’Donoghue equalised to ensure it was 1-1 at the break.
A penalty from Michael Murray in the 66th minute put Town back in front, but Haringey had the chance to equalise again soon after.
Yet, Derek Asamoah failed to convert the spot-kick and Borough suffered another loss in the division.
An Asamoah goal two days earlier – on Saturday – was only enough to give Haringey a point at home to Grays Athletic after a 1-1 draw.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 3 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 7 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
Loizou will look for better from his players on Saturday when they visit 16th-placed Soham Town Rangers.
Then on Monday, they host Tilbury, who are 15th in the table, at Coles Park.