Bostik North: Another Valery Pajetet shut-out helps Haringey Borough secure away victory at Tilbury
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik North: Tilbury 0 Haringey Borough 1
Haringey Borough extended their unbeaten run in the Bostik North to nine games last night with a 1-0 win away to Tilbury.
The Coles Park club have produced form at just the right time and earned another key result yesterday.
It was goalless at half time, but Haringey opened the scoring in the 62nd minute at Chadfields Stadium.
Derek Asamoah, formerly of Carlisle United, found the net to score his sixth goal for the club since signing at the end of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Borough held onto their lead to claim a fourth straight win which keeps them firmly on track for a play-off position.
Forward Ralston Gabriel, who had scored in Haringey’s previous four games, said: “A great result from the boys.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
“We had to dig deep at times, but we got the job done in the end and thanks to the travelling supporters.”
Haringey Borough: Pajetet; Olufemi, Kirby, Mitchell, O’Donoghue; Richards, Aresti (Luke 52), Dtassi-Sambu; McKenzie, McCollin (Gabriel 69), Asamoah.
Unused substitutes: Byfield, McDonald, Stone.