Bostik North: Another Valery Pajetet shut-out helps Haringey Borough secure away victory at Tilbury
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik North: Tilbury 0 Haringey Borough 1
Haringey Borough extended their unbeaten run in the Bostik North to nine games last night with a 1-0 win away to Tilbury.
The Coles Park club have produced form at just the right time and earned another key result yesterday.
It was goalless at half time, but Haringey opened the scoring in the 62nd minute at Chadfields Stadium.
Derek Asamoah, formerly of Carlisle United, found the net to score his sixth goal for the club since signing at the end of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Borough held onto their lead to claim a fourth straight win which keeps them firmly on track for a play-off position.
Forward Ralston Gabriel, who had scored in Haringey’s previous four games, said: “A great result from the boys.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 6 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 7 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
“We had to dig deep at times, but we got the job done in the end and thanks to the travelling supporters.”
Haringey Borough: Pajetet; Olufemi, Kirby, Mitchell, O’Donoghue; Richards, Aresti (Luke 52), Dtassi-Sambu; McKenzie, McCollin (Gabriel 69), Asamoah.
Unused substitutes: Byfield, McDonald, Stone.