Bostik North: Another Valery Pajetet shut-out helps Haringey Borough secure away victory at Tilbury
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik North: Tilbury 0 Haringey Borough 1
Haringey Borough extended their unbeaten run in the Bostik North to nine games last night with a 1-0 win away to Tilbury.
The Coles Park club have produced form at just the right time and earned another key result yesterday.
It was goalless at half time, but Haringey opened the scoring in the 62nd minute at Chadfields Stadium.
Derek Asamoah, formerly of Carlisle United, found the net to score his sixth goal for the club since signing at the end of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Borough held onto their lead to claim a fourth straight win which keeps them firmly on track for a play-off position.
Forward Ralston Gabriel, who had scored in Haringey’s previous four games, said: “A great result from the boys.
- 1 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
“We had to dig deep at times, but we got the job done in the end and thanks to the travelling supporters.”
Haringey Borough: Pajetet; Olufemi, Kirby, Mitchell, O’Donoghue; Richards, Aresti (Luke 52), Dtassi-Sambu; McKenzie, McCollin (Gabriel 69), Asamoah.
Unused substitutes: Byfield, McDonald, Stone.