Bostik North: Another Valery Pajetet shut-out helps Haringey Borough secure away victory at Tilbury
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Bostik North: Tilbury 0 Haringey Borough 1
Haringey Borough extended their unbeaten run in the Bostik North to nine games last night with a 1-0 win away to Tilbury.
The Coles Park club have produced form at just the right time and earned another key result yesterday.
It was goalless at half time, but Haringey opened the scoring in the 62nd minute at Chadfields Stadium.
Derek Asamoah, formerly of Carlisle United, found the net to score his sixth goal for the club since signing at the end of 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Borough held onto their lead to claim a fourth straight win which keeps them firmly on track for a play-off position.
Forward Ralston Gabriel, who had scored in Haringey’s previous four games, said: “A great result from the boys.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
“We had to dig deep at times, but we got the job done in the end and thanks to the travelling supporters.”
Haringey Borough: Pajetet; Olufemi, Kirby, Mitchell, O’Donoghue; Richards, Aresti (Luke 52), Dtassi-Sambu; McKenzie, McCollin (Gabriel 69), Asamoah.
Unused substitutes: Byfield, McDonald, Stone.