Belsize Park keen to stretch lead at the top of the table
- Credit: Archant
Belsize Park will continue looking to stretch their impressive lead at the top of the London Two North West league table this weekend.
Park will welcome Enfield Ignatians to Regent’s Park on Saturday as they look to make it 10 games unbeaten to start the campaign.
They currently sit eight points clear of second-placed Chiswick after the opening 10 fixtures – having won nine and drawn one so far.
Last weekend, they sealed a comfortable 30-3 away victory over Hammersmith & Fulham at Hurlingham Park.
The second team will also be hosting HAC II as they look to build on their 25-7 victory over Rosslyn Park IV last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The third team will be eager to bounce back against London Welsh II after falling to a narrow 19-17 defeat against London Cornish IV.
And the fourths will also be in action when they travel away to Hammersmith & Fulham V this weekend.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
They go into that clash on the back of a 25-0 win over Chiswick III.