Belsize lose their cool but turn up the heat
Old Isleworthians 8 Belsize Park 53 Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians. The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period...
Old Isleworthians 8
Belsize Park 53
Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians.
The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period but they conceded just one try in the process of securing a convincing victory.
You may also want to watch:
Park started off in lacklustre fashion, conceding a penalty early in the game to give Isleworthians a 3-0 lead.
Normal service was resumed soon afterwards though and by the half hour mark, the visitors had run in six tries.
- 1 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
- 10 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
James Berry and Zach Webb were then sin-binned within minutes of each other and after withholding Isleworthians with 13 men, they conceded a try once back up to 14 men.
The final 15 minutes saw Park dominate once again though, running in another three tries with Mark Liebling, Robert Harrison, Ryan Harper, Ieuan Owen, Chris Geary and Jonathon Jones among the scorers throughout the match.