Belsize lose their cool but turn up the heat
Old Isleworthians 8 Belsize Park 53 Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians. The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period...
Old Isleworthians 8
Belsize Park 53
Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians.
The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period but they conceded just one try in the process of securing a convincing victory.
You may also want to watch:
Park started off in lacklustre fashion, conceding a penalty early in the game to give Isleworthians a 3-0 lead.
Normal service was resumed soon afterwards though and by the half hour mark, the visitors had run in six tries.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
James Berry and Zach Webb were then sin-binned within minutes of each other and after withholding Isleworthians with 13 men, they conceded a try once back up to 14 men.
The final 15 minutes saw Park dominate once again though, running in another three tries with Mark Liebling, Robert Harrison, Ryan Harper, Ieuan Owen, Chris Geary and Jonathon Jones among the scorers throughout the match.