Belsize lose their cool but turn up the heat
Old Isleworthians 8 Belsize Park 53 Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians. The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period...
Old Isleworthians 8
Belsize Park 53
Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians.
The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period but they conceded just one try in the process of securing a convincing victory.
Park started off in lacklustre fashion, conceding a penalty early in the game to give Isleworthians a 3-0 lead.
Normal service was resumed soon afterwards though and by the half hour mark, the visitors had run in six tries.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 4 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 Renaissance painting discovered in pensioner's bedroom sells for £255k
- 7 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 8 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube stops
- 9 Monkeypox: 7 patients in Homerton and Royal Free hospitals
- 10 'Shambles': Haringey's parking website still full of problems
James Berry and Zach Webb were then sin-binned within minutes of each other and after withholding Isleworthians with 13 men, they conceded a try once back up to 14 men.
The final 15 minutes saw Park dominate once again though, running in another three tries with Mark Liebling, Robert Harrison, Ryan Harper, Ieuan Owen, Chris Geary and Jonathon Jones among the scorers throughout the match.