Belsize lose their cool but turn up the heat
Old Isleworthians 8 Belsize Park 53 Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians. The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period...
Old Isleworthians 8
Belsize Park 53
Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians.
The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period but they conceded just one try in the process of securing a convincing victory.
You may also want to watch:
Park started off in lacklustre fashion, conceding a penalty early in the game to give Isleworthians a 3-0 lead.
Normal service was resumed soon afterwards though and by the half hour mark, the visitors had run in six tries.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
James Berry and Zach Webb were then sin-binned within minutes of each other and after withholding Isleworthians with 13 men, they conceded a try once back up to 14 men.
The final 15 minutes saw Park dominate once again though, running in another three tries with Mark Liebling, Robert Harrison, Ryan Harper, Ieuan Owen, Chris Geary and Jonathon Jones among the scorers throughout the match.