Belsize lose their cool but turn up the heat
Old Isleworthians 8 Belsize Park 53 Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians. The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period...
Old Isleworthians 8
Belsize Park 53
Belsize Park ran in nine tries as they overcame ill discipline to beat Old Isleworthians.
The visitors suffered two successive yellow cards late in the first half to leave them down to 13 men for a short period but they conceded just one try in the process of securing a convincing victory.
You may also want to watch:
Park started off in lacklustre fashion, conceding a penalty early in the game to give Isleworthians a 3-0 lead.
Normal service was resumed soon afterwards though and by the half hour mark, the visitors had run in six tries.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
James Berry and Zach Webb were then sin-binned within minutes of each other and after withholding Isleworthians with 13 men, they conceded a try once back up to 14 men.
The final 15 minutes saw Park dominate once again though, running in another three tries with Mark Liebling, Robert Harrison, Ryan Harper, Ieuan Owen, Chris Geary and Jonathon Jones among the scorers throughout the match.