Beckles-Richards takes his tally to seven goals in four games as Wingate secure third successive victory
- Credit: Archant
Reece Beckles-Richards scored a hat-trick, taking his tally to seven goals in four games, as Wingate secured their third successive victory in all competitions on Saturday.
The 21-year-old struck three times at Canvey Island while Ben Pattie was also on target.
It leaves Keith Rowland’s Blues 13th in the table but they are only two points behind sixth-placed Staines Town and five points outside the play-off spots.
Wingate visit Southern League Premier Division side Slough Town in the third qualifying round of the FA Trophy this Saturday, while they are scheduled to host Harrow Borough in the league on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Hendon have moved out of the bottom four after triumphing 3-2 away against Leiston, who currently lie third in the table, on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Niko Muir scored twice and Ollie Sprague also found the net, while the Dons went on to draw 0-0 at home against Canvey Island on Tuesday night.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office