Beckles-Richards takes his tally to seven goals in four games as Wingate secure third successive victory
- Credit: Archant
Reece Beckles-Richards scored a hat-trick, taking his tally to seven goals in four games, as Wingate secured their third successive victory in all competitions on Saturday.
The 21-year-old struck three times at Canvey Island while Ben Pattie was also on target.
It leaves Keith Rowland’s Blues 13th in the table but they are only two points behind sixth-placed Staines Town and five points outside the play-off spots.
Wingate visit Southern League Premier Division side Slough Town in the third qualifying round of the FA Trophy this Saturday, while they are scheduled to host Harrow Borough in the league on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Hendon have moved out of the bottom four after triumphing 3-2 away against Leiston, who currently lie third in the table, on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Niko Muir scored twice and Ollie Sprague also found the net, while the Dons went on to draw 0-0 at home against Canvey Island on Tuesday night.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash