Beckles-Richards takes his tally to seven goals in four games as Wingate secure third successive victory
- Credit: Archant
Reece Beckles-Richards scored a hat-trick, taking his tally to seven goals in four games, as Wingate secured their third successive victory in all competitions on Saturday.
The 21-year-old struck three times at Canvey Island while Ben Pattie was also on target.
It leaves Keith Rowland’s Blues 13th in the table but they are only two points behind sixth-placed Staines Town and five points outside the play-off spots.
Wingate visit Southern League Premier Division side Slough Town in the third qualifying round of the FA Trophy this Saturday, while they are scheduled to host Harrow Borough in the league on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Hendon have moved out of the bottom four after triumphing 3-2 away against Leiston, who currently lie third in the table, on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Niko Muir scored twice and Ollie Sprague also found the net, while the Dons went on to draw 0-0 at home against Canvey Island on Tuesday night.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 8 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E