Hendon aim to round out campaign with success at Elizabethans
- Credit: Archant
Greenlands Lane outfit won 60-7 at home to St Albans last Saturday
Hendon end the Herts/Middlesex One season with a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on Saturday, looking to finish as high as a third.
The Greenlands Lane outfit start the final round of fixtures in fourth, but only a point behind St Albans who currently occupy third place.
Last weekend saw Hendon beat St Albans 60-7 to sign off from their own ground for the season in fine style.
Tries from Cian Hynes, Rob Casey and Will Theaker saw the Greenlands Lane side hold a 22-0 advantage at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Theaker, Ben Gold, Donal O’Sullivan, Hynes, Dan Watterson and Casey all dotted down in the second period to cap a brilliant success for Hendon.
The Greenlands Lane outfit will hope for a similar success this weekend in their quest to finish third in the table.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
Hendon beat Elizabethans 43-12 in their opening game of the season in September and will want to complete a double in the league over their rivals with another triumph this weekend.