Hendon aim to round out campaign with success at Elizabethans
- Credit: Archant
Greenlands Lane outfit won 60-7 at home to St Albans last Saturday
Hendon end the Herts/Middlesex One season with a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on Saturday, looking to finish as high as a third.
The Greenlands Lane outfit start the final round of fixtures in fourth, but only a point behind St Albans who currently occupy third place.
Last weekend saw Hendon beat St Albans 60-7 to sign off from their own ground for the season in fine style.
Tries from Cian Hynes, Rob Casey and Will Theaker saw the Greenlands Lane side hold a 22-0 advantage at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Theaker, Ben Gold, Donal O’Sullivan, Hynes, Dan Watterson and Casey all dotted down in the second period to cap a brilliant success for Hendon.
The Greenlands Lane outfit will hope for a similar success this weekend in their quest to finish third in the table.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Hendon beat Elizabethans 43-12 in their opening game of the season in September and will want to complete a double in the league over their rivals with another triumph this weekend.