Hendon aim to round out campaign with success at Elizabethans
- Credit: Archant
Greenlands Lane outfit won 60-7 at home to St Albans last Saturday
Hendon end the Herts/Middlesex One season with a trip to Barnet Elizabethans on Saturday, looking to finish as high as a third.
The Greenlands Lane outfit start the final round of fixtures in fourth, but only a point behind St Albans who currently occupy third place.
Last weekend saw Hendon beat St Albans 60-7 to sign off from their own ground for the season in fine style.
Tries from Cian Hynes, Rob Casey and Will Theaker saw the Greenlands Lane side hold a 22-0 advantage at the break.
You may also want to watch:
Theaker, Ben Gold, Donal O’Sullivan, Hynes, Dan Watterson and Casey all dotted down in the second period to cap a brilliant success for Hendon.
The Greenlands Lane outfit will hope for a similar success this weekend in their quest to finish third in the table.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 6 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 9 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 10 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
Hendon beat Elizabethans 43-12 in their opening game of the season in September and will want to complete a double in the league over their rivals with another triumph this weekend.