UCS hope to profit from trip to the Bank
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys beaten 63-12 by Barnet Elizabethans last weekend
UCS Old Boys will want to profit from their final Herts/Middlesex One game of the season at Bank of England on Saturday.
Old Boys will be aiming to bounce back this weekend after their match against Barnet Elizabethans last weekend failed to yield a win.
Despite investing plenty of effort in the first half and a try from Corne Jansen van Vuuren, UCS trailed 14-5 at the break against Elizabethans.
Though Tom Arnold crossed for the a try in the second period, it was not enough to secure a positive return for Old Boys as they went on to lose 63-12.
You may also want to watch:
UCS will hope to put that behind them this weekend as they bid make gains one final time this term on Saturday.
Old Boys won the reverse fixture 31-25 at home on the opening day of the campaign in September and will hope to cash in on any dominance at the Bank on Saturday.
- 1 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 2 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 5 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 'Speculative': Opera downplays school's move for recording studio
- 8 'Water, sunlight, and love': Highgate girl grows 20-headed sunflower
- 9 'Poisoned air brings 10,000 London lives to an early end each year'
- 10 Couple marry at zoo swapping rings recycled from an old aviary
And a favourable return this weekend would be a brilliant end to the campaign for UCS.