UCS hope to profit from trip to the Bank
- Credit: Archant
Old Boys beaten 63-12 by Barnet Elizabethans last weekend
UCS Old Boys will want to profit from their final Herts/Middlesex One game of the season at Bank of England on Saturday.
Old Boys will be aiming to bounce back this weekend after their match against Barnet Elizabethans last weekend failed to yield a win.
Despite investing plenty of effort in the first half and a try from Corne Jansen van Vuuren, UCS trailed 14-5 at the break against Elizabethans.
Though Tom Arnold crossed for the a try in the second period, it was not enough to secure a positive return for Old Boys as they went on to lose 63-12.
UCS will hope to put that behind them this weekend as they bid make gains one final time this term on Saturday.
Old Boys won the reverse fixture 31-25 at home on the opening day of the campaign in September and will hope to cash in on any dominance at the Bank on Saturday.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
And a favourable return this weekend would be a brilliant end to the campaign for UCS.