Arsenal's game in hand with West Ham set for April 28
- Credit: PA
Arsenal's rearranged Women's Super League game with West Ham United has been confirmed to take place on Wednesday, April 28.
The original fixture was set to take place on the January, 24, but extreme weather warnings and a frozen pitch meant that the game was postponed.
An Arsenal statement read on Friday morning: "We can confirm that our previously postponed fixture against West Ham United will kick-off at 7.30pm (UK time) on Wednesday, April 28".
The last time the two sides met was in September with the Gunners winning 9-1 away from home at the Chigwell Construction Stadium.
Jill Roord netted a hat-trick, Vivianne Miedema netted a brace and goals from Beth Mead,Leah Williamson, Caitlin Foord and Kim Little added to the score.
You may also want to watch:
Last time out West Ham moved out of the relegation zone with a 5-0 win at Reading after Martha Thomas netted a hat-trick and Kenza Dali and Kateřina Svitková also found the back of the net.
The Hammers are currently 10th in the WSL table with 12 points while Arsenal are in third on 38 points.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
Both sides are in FA Cup action this weekend with Arsenal hosting Gillingham and the Hammers taking on Chichester & Selsey.