Anthony Joshua to defend heavyweight titles against Kubrat Pulev at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Anthony Joshua will defend his IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO world titles against mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday, June 20.
Former Finchley ABC fighter Joshua recaptured his belts with a unanimous decision victory over Andy Ruiz Jr at the Diriyah Arena in Saudi Arabia in December.
It will be AJ's first fight on UK soil in nearly two years, since he defended his titles with a seventh round knockout of Russia's Alexander Povetkin at Wembley Stadium.
Pulev, the IBF's number one ranked heavyweight mandatory challenger, gets his second shot at world honours after his defeat to Wladimir Klitschko in 2014 - the only loss of his 29-fight professional career.
He has won six fights in a row since then, including victories over Derek Chisora and an IBF Eliminator win over Hughie Fury in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Joshua said: "I'm back in my home city after some time away. The belts go back up in the air and nothing will stop me from being victorious."
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'