Alex Goode returns to Saracens
- Credit: PA
Saracens are delighted to confirm that Alex Goode has returned to the club following his loan spell at NEC Green Rockets.
The full-back, who made 302 appearances for Saracens before heading to Japan, has been in Abiko since October but is now back in North London for the climax of the Greene King IPA Championship.
The 33-year-old has had a glittering career so far, gaining 21 caps for England as well as winning five Premiership titles and three European Cups with the Men in Black.
The 2019 European Player of the Year is excited to get back in the Black and Red shirt.
“It’s great to be in the Saracens family again and be back amongst so many good friends. When you leave you appreciate how amazing the club is and how big a part it has played in my life, so it’s amazing to be back.
You may also want to watch:
"I had a great time in Japan and am very appreciative of the opportunity, but it feels really good to be back and I’m looking forward to playing my part in a huge period ahead for the club.”
Director of Rugby Mark McCall is pleased to see the full-back returning to North London.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 5 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Farrell hailed as Saracens storm to 60-0 play-off win at Ealing
- 9 My view: Hampstead could change a lot in the coming years, for the better
- 10 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
“We are delighted to welcome Alex back to the club after his experience in Japan.
"Everyone is aware of his huge contribution to the club over the last decade and he will play a key role going forward.”