Property of the week: contemporary apartment with views out over the Heath
- Credit: Archant
A glass balustrade and folding glass doors give uninterrupted views over the pond and Hampstead Heath in this week’s star buy
A simply stunning second floor contemporary apartment in a much sought after tranquil hamlet surrounded by the heath.
The flat was built in approximately 1960 on land previously occupied by a chapel-style building which was once occupied by the Salvation Army.
The flat forms part of a small purpose-built block containing just four units with the benefit of lift access. The communal parts in the block have just been redecorated and new carpets have also been fitted. The apartment is bathed in natural light throughout and features the most incredible uninterrupted views over the pond and surrounding heathland.
The property has its own private south-east facing terrace approached via folding glass doors allowing the internal living area to open on to the outside space. The terrace has also just had a brand new glass balustrade installed. In addition, the property enjoys access to immaculately maintained southerly facing communal gardens which lead directly down to the lake.
You may also want to watch:
There is also secure underground parking. The Vale of Health is a beautifully located no through road which is also well placed for the local shops and restaurants at both Hampstead Village and South End Green including their Northern Line and Overground stations, which are within a short walk.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
Benham & Reeves
020 7435 9822