Zoe Salmon hits them for six to help cancer research
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week. The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modellin
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week.
The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modelling in the window of the Cancer Research UK charity shop, Marylebone in a bid to increase stock donations.
The cricket shirt Zoe modelled is a replica of the shirt the England Cricket players wore at The Oval as they celebrated a history-making Ashes win on Sunday.
Ms Salmon wanted to remind everyone that Cancer Research shops can be a good spot to find cricket memorabilia.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "Everyone is justifiably going cricket mad at the moment, but if people were as enthusiastic as the English Cricket Board about donating stock to Cancer Research UK's shops, we could help raise funds to beat cancer.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 6 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Highgate parking changes dropped — two years on from uproar