Zoe Salmon hits them for six to help cancer research
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week. The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modellin
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week.
The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modelling in the window of the Cancer Research UK charity shop, Marylebone in a bid to increase stock donations.
The cricket shirt Zoe modelled is a replica of the shirt the England Cricket players wore at The Oval as they celebrated a history-making Ashes win on Sunday.
Ms Salmon wanted to remind everyone that Cancer Research shops can be a good spot to find cricket memorabilia.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "Everyone is justifiably going cricket mad at the moment, but if people were as enthusiastic as the English Cricket Board about donating stock to Cancer Research UK's shops, we could help raise funds to beat cancer.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close