Zoe Salmon hits them for six to help cancer research
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week. The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modellin
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week.
The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modelling in the window of the Cancer Research UK charity shop, Marylebone in a bid to increase stock donations.
The cricket shirt Zoe modelled is a replica of the shirt the England Cricket players wore at The Oval as they celebrated a history-making Ashes win on Sunday.
Ms Salmon wanted to remind everyone that Cancer Research shops can be a good spot to find cricket memorabilia.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "Everyone is justifiably going cricket mad at the moment, but if people were as enthusiastic as the English Cricket Board about donating stock to Cancer Research UK's shops, we could help raise funds to beat cancer.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'