Zoe Salmon hits them for six to help cancer research
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week. The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modellin
With London in the grip of Ashes victory fever, TV presenter Zoe Salmon put on her best cricket whites to play mannequin for the day in aid of a Marylebone charity this week.
The glamorous former Ulster-born Blue Peter presenter spent the morning modelling in the window of the Cancer Research UK charity shop, Marylebone in a bid to increase stock donations.
The cricket shirt Zoe modelled is a replica of the shirt the England Cricket players wore at The Oval as they celebrated a history-making Ashes win on Sunday.
Ms Salmon wanted to remind everyone that Cancer Research shops can be a good spot to find cricket memorabilia.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "Everyone is justifiably going cricket mad at the moment, but if people were as enthusiastic as the English Cricket Board about donating stock to Cancer Research UK's shops, we could help raise funds to beat cancer.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 10 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers