Young Readers: Earthquake unleashes a zombie nightmare
Once upon a time in a cemetery not so far away the spirits would arise. It happened for the first time as the clock strikes twelve.
The low sound of the bells would echo around the surrounding estate. Dong! Dong! Dong!
Two teenagers had snuck in. One had white skin, freckles, and black hair. His eyes were blue and his braces were green. The other had black hair, dark skin and a blue hoodie.
As he spat the earthquake happened. Just a slight shake it was, nothing too severe, but they still felt it, still ran. Then the zombies emerged. They were wearing the clothes from when they died.
One zombie, who was in a suit, groaned and managed to say “You know where zombies come from?” He had red eyes, bumpy skin with patches coming off and a pistol in one of his two raised arms. He then said “Vampires!” But it was too late. They were dead.
You may also want to watch:
“Back to your graves!” ordered the Transylvanian count.
And the two must die every night. So watch out next time you hear:
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
Dong! DONG! Dong!
Two die every night. So beware... your end is nigh.