Young motorcyclist dies in horrific crash
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a crash in Crouch End today, which claimed the life of a young motorcyclist. It is believed the man, who was in his 20s, died after hitting a bus shelter on Crouch Hill at 1.50am today
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a crash in Crouch End today, which claimed the life of a young motorcyclist.
It is believed the man, who was in his 20s, died after hitting a bus shelter on Crouch Hill at 1.50am today.
He was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash - which was at the junction of Crouch Hill and Heathville Road.
A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said: "We are appealing for witnesses and information following a fatal collision in Couch Hill junction with Heathville Road, this morning.
You may also want to watch:
"We believe we know the identity of the deceased, but we await formal identification. His next of kin have been informed."
Police also confirmed that a post mortem will take place at St Pancras Mortuary.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 4 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
The circumstances that led up to the collision are being investigated by the Collision Investigation Unit at Euston.
Anyone with information about this incident, is asked to call the CIU on 020-7 321 9955 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.