Young motorcyclist dies in horrific crash
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a crash in Crouch End today, which claimed the life of a young motorcyclist. It is believed the man, who was in his 20s, died after hitting a bus shelter on Crouch Hill at 1.50am today
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a crash in Crouch End today, which claimed the life of a young motorcyclist.
It is believed the man, who was in his 20s, died after hitting a bus shelter on Crouch Hill at 1.50am today.
He was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash - which was at the junction of Crouch Hill and Heathville Road.
A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said: "We are appealing for witnesses and information following a fatal collision in Couch Hill junction with Heathville Road, this morning.
"We believe we know the identity of the deceased, but we await formal identification. His next of kin have been informed."
Police also confirmed that a post mortem will take place at St Pancras Mortuary.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 3 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 4 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 7 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 8 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 9 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 10 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
The circumstances that led up to the collision are being investigated by the Collision Investigation Unit at Euston.
Anyone with information about this incident, is asked to call the CIU on 020-7 321 9955 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.