Young motorcyclist dies in horrific crash
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a crash in Crouch End today, which claimed the life of a young motorcyclist. It is believed the man, who was in his 20s, died after hitting a bus shelter on Crouch Hill at 1.50am today
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a crash in Crouch End today, which claimed the life of a young motorcyclist.
It is believed the man, who was in his 20s, died after hitting a bus shelter on Crouch Hill at 1.50am today.
He was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash - which was at the junction of Crouch Hill and Heathville Road.
A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said: "We are appealing for witnesses and information following a fatal collision in Couch Hill junction with Heathville Road, this morning.
You may also want to watch:
"We believe we know the identity of the deceased, but we await formal identification. His next of kin have been informed."
Police also confirmed that a post mortem will take place at St Pancras Mortuary.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
The circumstances that led up to the collision are being investigated by the Collision Investigation Unit at Euston.
Anyone with information about this incident, is asked to call the CIU on 020-7 321 9955 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.