Prince of Wales Road stabbing: Air ambulance lands in Talacre Gardens after man, 20, attacked
- Credit: Archant
A young man was stabbed in Kentish Town this afternoon.
Police officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at about 3pm to reports of a stabbing in Prince of Wales Road.
Cops attended and found a 20-year-old man suffering from stab wounds.
A police cordon was erected on Prince of Wales Road and Talacre Gardens, where witnesses say an air ambulance helicopter landed.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “He was taken to hospital; we await an update on his condition.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests had been made. Police are investigating.
Update: On Tuesday morning the police confirmed the man was “in a critical condition” in hospital.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 10 Jack Ampadu killing: Defendant denies murder charge
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas on the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com