Prince of Wales Road stabbing: Air ambulance lands in Talacre Gardens after man, 20, attacked
- Credit: Archant
A young man was stabbed in Kentish Town this afternoon.
Police officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at about 3pm to reports of a stabbing in Prince of Wales Road.
Cops attended and found a 20-year-old man suffering from stab wounds.
A police cordon was erected on Prince of Wales Road and Talacre Gardens, where witnesses say an air ambulance helicopter landed.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “He was taken to hospital; we await an update on his condition.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests had been made. Police are investigating.
Update: On Tuesday morning the police confirmed the man was “in a critical condition” in hospital.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 7 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas on the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com