Prince of Wales Road stabbing: Air ambulance lands in Talacre Gardens after man, 20, attacked
- Credit: Archant
A young man was stabbed in Kentish Town this afternoon.
Police officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at about 3pm to reports of a stabbing in Prince of Wales Road.
Cops attended and found a 20-year-old man suffering from stab wounds.
A police cordon was erected on Prince of Wales Road and Talacre Gardens, where witnesses say an air ambulance helicopter landed.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “He was taken to hospital; we await an update on his condition.”
No arrests had been made. Police are investigating.
Update: On Tuesday morning the police confirmed the man was “in a critical condition” in hospital.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 3 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 4 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 5 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 6 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 7 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 8 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: 'An astonishing choral display'
- 10 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas on the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org