Prince of Wales Road stabbing: Air ambulance lands in Talacre Gardens after man, 20, attacked
- Credit: Archant
A young man was stabbed in Kentish Town this afternoon.
Police officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at about 3pm to reports of a stabbing in Prince of Wales Road.
Cops attended and found a 20-year-old man suffering from stab wounds.
A police cordon was erected on Prince of Wales Road and Talacre Gardens, where witnesses say an air ambulance helicopter landed.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “He was taken to hospital; we await an update on his condition.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests had been made. Police are investigating.
Update: On Tuesday morning the police confirmed the man was “in a critical condition” in hospital.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 4 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas on the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com