Young man found hanged on Hampstead Heath is named
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man who was found dead on Hampstead Heath last week has been named.
Patrick Stenson, who lived in Queen’s Crescent, Kentish Town, was found hanged early Monday morning of last week (January 5).
He was pronounced dead at the scene. An inquest into his death will take place in May.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called at 0702 hrs on Monday, 5 January, to reports of a man found hanging at Hampstead Heath.
“Officers and LAS attended. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 'Balanced diet vitally important for our mental health and wellbeing'