Young man found hanged on Hampstead Heath is named
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man who was found dead on Hampstead Heath last week has been named.
Patrick Stenson, who lived in Queen’s Crescent, Kentish Town, was found hanged early Monday morning of last week (January 5).
He was pronounced dead at the scene. An inquest into his death will take place in May.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called at 0702 hrs on Monday, 5 January, to reports of a man found hanging at Hampstead Heath.
“Officers and LAS attended. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 10 Aldi tight-lipped about potential Finchley Road store at O2 Centre site