Young man found hanged on Hampstead Heath is named
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man who was found dead on Hampstead Heath last week has been named.
Patrick Stenson, who lived in Queen’s Crescent, Kentish Town, was found hanged early Monday morning of last week (January 5).
He was pronounced dead at the scene. An inquest into his death will take place in May.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called at 0702 hrs on Monday, 5 January, to reports of a man found hanging at Hampstead Heath.
“Officers and LAS attended. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid