Young man found hanged on Hampstead Heath is named
- Credit: Archant
A 25-year-old man who was found dead on Hampstead Heath last week has been named.
Patrick Stenson, who lived in Queen’s Crescent, Kentish Town, was found hanged early Monday morning of last week (January 5).
He was pronounced dead at the scene. An inquest into his death will take place in May.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called at 0702 hrs on Monday, 5 January, to reports of a man found hanging at Hampstead Heath.
“Officers and LAS attended. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses