Young man found hanged on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
The body of a man has been found hanging on Hampstead Heath, the police have said.
The man, believed to be in his 20s, was found early yesterday morning.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A police spokesman said: “Police were called at 0702 hrs on Monday, 5 January, to reports of a man found hanging at Hampstead Heath.
“Officers and LAS attended. The man believed to be in his 20s was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again