Young journalists invited to write for Ham&High Young Readers Edition
Budding young journalists have the chance to write for their local newspaper as the Ham&High launches its third Young Readers Edition.
Youngsters are invited to submit news, comment and feature articles on topics of their choice for the special edition to be published at the end of October.
Maria Fidelis School pupil Paris Francis, 14, and Jasmin Taylor from Haverstock Hill will lead the young editorial team.
Editor-in-chief of the Ham&High Series, Geoff Martin, said: “Our Young Readers Editions have been excellent vehicles for young writing talent and creativity, and early indications are that this year will be no exception.
‘‘I am really looking forward to working with all the bright, young people involved.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are under 18 and want to take part, email your contribution to email@example.com, with “Young Readers Edition” in the subject line.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair