Young journalists invited to write for Ham&High Young Readers Edition
Budding young journalists have the chance to write for their local newspaper as the Ham&High launches its third Young Readers Edition.
Youngsters are invited to submit news, comment and feature articles on topics of their choice for the special edition to be published at the end of October.
Maria Fidelis School pupil Paris Francis, 14, and Jasmin Taylor from Haverstock Hill will lead the young editorial team.
Editor-in-chief of the Ham&High Series, Geoff Martin, said: “Our Young Readers Editions have been excellent vehicles for young writing talent and creativity, and early indications are that this year will be no exception.
‘‘I am really looking forward to working with all the bright, young people involved.”
You may also want to watch:
If you are under 18 and want to take part, email your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Young Readers Edition” in the subject line.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure