Young Gunners face holders in Youth Cup semi-finals
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round. Steve Bould s U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round.
Steve Bould's U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084 fans at White Hart Lane last Thursday.
Roared on by several thousand Arsenal supporters in the Park Lane stand, Kyle Bartley, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Rhys Murphy scored to put Arsenal through to the last four.
Check HamHigh.co.uk for ticket details and fixture dates.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Bould's side remain top of the Barclays Premier League South after Luke Freeman capped a fantastic comeback with a late goal in a 4-3 win at Chelsea on Sunday.
Chelsea led 2-0 before goals from Jonas Rasmussen, Benik Afobe, Murphy and Freeman (pen) earned Arsenal maximum points.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
On Saturday morning the Gunners, who are 17 points clear of second-placed Crystal Palace entertain Fulham.