Young Gunners face holders in Youth Cup semi-finals
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round. Steve Bould s U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round.
Steve Bould's U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084 fans at White Hart Lane last Thursday.
Roared on by several thousand Arsenal supporters in the Park Lane stand, Kyle Bartley, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Rhys Murphy scored to put Arsenal through to the last four.
Check HamHigh.co.uk for ticket details and fixture dates.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Bould's side remain top of the Barclays Premier League South after Luke Freeman capped a fantastic comeback with a late goal in a 4-3 win at Chelsea on Sunday.
Chelsea led 2-0 before goals from Jonas Rasmussen, Benik Afobe, Murphy and Freeman (pen) earned Arsenal maximum points.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 4 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 6 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 7 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
On Saturday morning the Gunners, who are 17 points clear of second-placed Crystal Palace entertain Fulham.