Young Gunners face holders in Youth Cup semi-finals
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round. Steve Bould s U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round.
Steve Bould's U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084 fans at White Hart Lane last Thursday.
Roared on by several thousand Arsenal supporters in the Park Lane stand, Kyle Bartley, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Rhys Murphy scored to put Arsenal through to the last four.
Check HamHigh.co.uk for ticket details and fixture dates.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Bould's side remain top of the Barclays Premier League South after Luke Freeman capped a fantastic comeback with a late goal in a 4-3 win at Chelsea on Sunday.
Chelsea led 2-0 before goals from Jonas Rasmussen, Benik Afobe, Murphy and Freeman (pen) earned Arsenal maximum points.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
On Saturday morning the Gunners, who are 17 points clear of second-placed Crystal Palace entertain Fulham.