Young Gunners face holders in Youth Cup semi-finals
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round. Steve Bould s U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084
Arsenal face FA Youth Cup holders Manchester City in the semi-final as a reward for their stunning win at Spurs in the previous round.
Steve Bould's U18s fought back from a goal down to score three second half goals in their 3-1 victory in front of 19,084 fans at White Hart Lane last Thursday.
Roared on by several thousand Arsenal supporters in the Park Lane stand, Kyle Bartley, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Rhys Murphy scored to put Arsenal through to the last four.
Check HamHigh.co.uk for ticket details and fixture dates.
Meanwhile, Bould's side remain top of the Barclays Premier League South after Luke Freeman capped a fantastic comeback with a late goal in a 4-3 win at Chelsea on Sunday.
Chelsea led 2-0 before goals from Jonas Rasmussen, Benik Afobe, Murphy and Freeman (pen) earned Arsenal maximum points.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 4 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 5 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 8 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 9 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 10 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
On Saturday morning the Gunners, who are 17 points clear of second-placed Crystal Palace entertain Fulham.