X Factor house up for sale
FOLK living up on West Heath Avenue will have breathed a sigh of relief if they browsed through the property pages of the Ham&High last week. Because up for sale at a cool price of �5,650,000 is the mansion that last year became the house of horrors for m
FOLK living up on West Heath Avenue will have breathed a sigh of relief if they browsed through the property pages of the Ham&High last week.
Because up for sale at a cool price of �5,650,000 is the mansion that last year became the house of horrors for many residents living on the usually tranquil road.
The X Factor house, which acted as a home for the contestants of the TV talent show, is now back on the market.
Robert Kramer, of estate agent Glentree described the mansion as a "state of the art family house designed for 2010".
You may also want to watch:
And after the street was inundated throughout autumn last year with screaming girls desperate for a glimpse of their singing heroes, residents will just be hoping it is snatched up before X Factor bosses come looking for a home for this year's contestants.
And thankfully for the new owners, Mr Kramer said it has been put through an "industrial cleaning programme" following the end of the show to remove any sign of the hell raising twins John and Edward.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 9 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
The hunt will soon be on to find the next X Factor house so residents around Hampstead and Highgate living near an empty mansion should not be surprised if they see Simon Cowell wandering down their street.