X Factor house up for sale
FOLK living up on West Heath Avenue will have breathed a sigh of relief if they browsed through the property pages of the Ham&High last week. Because up for sale at a cool price of �5,650,000 is the mansion that last year became the house of horrors for m
FOLK living up on West Heath Avenue will have breathed a sigh of relief if they browsed through the property pages of the Ham&High last week.
Because up for sale at a cool price of �5,650,000 is the mansion that last year became the house of horrors for many residents living on the usually tranquil road.
The X Factor house, which acted as a home for the contestants of the TV talent show, is now back on the market.
Robert Kramer, of estate agent Glentree described the mansion as a "state of the art family house designed for 2010".
You may also want to watch:
And after the street was inundated throughout autumn last year with screaming girls desperate for a glimpse of their singing heroes, residents will just be hoping it is snatched up before X Factor bosses come looking for a home for this year's contestants.
And thankfully for the new owners, Mr Kramer said it has been put through an "industrial cleaning programme" following the end of the show to remove any sign of the hell raising twins John and Edward.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
The hunt will soon be on to find the next X Factor house so residents around Hampstead and Highgate living near an empty mansion should not be surprised if they see Simon Cowell wandering down their street.