Wyclef Jean and Amy Childs appear at Ally Pally Zumbathon
Wyclef Jean took to the dance floor with reality TV star Amy Childs to try his hand at the latest music craze Zumba in a fundraiser for breast cancer charities
The Haitian born rapper was one of nearly 4,000 revellers to take part in the party in Pink Zumbathon, which took place at Alexandra Palace on Sunday night.
The event raised �130,000 to help pay for life-saving research in the battle against cancer.
Chris Askew, Chief Executive of Breakthrough Breast Cancer, said: “We are truly excited to be the beneficiary of Zumba Fitness’ Party in Pink campaign in 2011.
“It is a great way for friends, family and colleagues to come together, have some fun and support a great cause.
You may also want to watch:
“The money raised through Zumba’s Party in Pink campaign will enable us to continue with our life-saving research, campaigning and education work. Through this work we believe passionately that breast cancer can be beaten.”
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 5 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 6 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 7 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 8 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 9 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab