Wyclef Jean and Amy Childs appear at Ally Pally Zumbathon
Wyclef Jean took to the dance floor with reality TV star Amy Childs to try his hand at the latest music craze Zumba in a fundraiser for breast cancer charities
The Haitian born rapper was one of nearly 4,000 revellers to take part in the party in Pink Zumbathon, which took place at Alexandra Palace on Sunday night.
The event raised �130,000 to help pay for life-saving research in the battle against cancer.
Chris Askew, Chief Executive of Breakthrough Breast Cancer, said: “We are truly excited to be the beneficiary of Zumba Fitness’ Party in Pink campaign in 2011.
“It is a great way for friends, family and colleagues to come together, have some fun and support a great cause.
You may also want to watch:
“The money raised through Zumba’s Party in Pink campaign will enable us to continue with our life-saving research, campaigning and education work. Through this work we believe passionately that breast cancer can be beaten.”
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'