Wyclef Jean and Amy Childs appear at Ally Pally Zumbathon
Wyclef Jean took to the dance floor with reality TV star Amy Childs to try his hand at the latest music craze Zumba in a fundraiser for breast cancer charities
The Haitian born rapper was one of nearly 4,000 revellers to take part in the party in Pink Zumbathon, which took place at Alexandra Palace on Sunday night.
The event raised �130,000 to help pay for life-saving research in the battle against cancer.
Chris Askew, Chief Executive of Breakthrough Breast Cancer, said: “We are truly excited to be the beneficiary of Zumba Fitness’ Party in Pink campaign in 2011.
“It is a great way for friends, family and colleagues to come together, have some fun and support a great cause.
You may also want to watch:
“The money raised through Zumba’s Party in Pink campaign will enable us to continue with our life-saving research, campaigning and education work. Through this work we believe passionately that breast cancer can be beaten.”
- 1 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds