World’s largest cake decorating show to take place at Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
A life-sized edible bridal gown and carnivalesque flowers will feature at the show, taking place this weekend.
Members from the London and Overseas Area of the National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies are bringing floral excellence, new designs and inspiration to London Cake International for the first time.
A stunning floral feature from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland adventures will be on display.
Sugar Show Productions will be revealing their latest stand out feature, “The Cake Carnival” - an explosion of party- inspired artistry realised in sugarcraft and cake.
Queen of couture cakes Mich Turner and award-winning chocolatier, Will Torrent, will be joined by some of the greatest experts from the world of cake baking and decorating.
You may also want to watch:
With over 100 exhibitors, visitors to the show can browse aisle upon aisle of unique products, innovative baking and sugarcraft tools and essential supplies.
- Cake International, the Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating and Baking Show will take place at Alexandra Palace on April 16 and 17. See: cakeinternational.co.uk.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 8 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 9 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham