World’s largest cake decorating show to take place at Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
A life-sized edible bridal gown and carnivalesque flowers will feature at the show, taking place this weekend.
Members from the London and Overseas Area of the National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies are bringing floral excellence, new designs and inspiration to London Cake International for the first time.
A stunning floral feature from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland adventures will be on display.
Sugar Show Productions will be revealing their latest stand out feature, “The Cake Carnival” - an explosion of party- inspired artistry realised in sugarcraft and cake.
Queen of couture cakes Mich Turner and award-winning chocolatier, Will Torrent, will be joined by some of the greatest experts from the world of cake baking and decorating.
You may also want to watch:
With over 100 exhibitors, visitors to the show can browse aisle upon aisle of unique products, innovative baking and sugarcraft tools and essential supplies.
- Cake International, the Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating and Baking Show will take place at Alexandra Palace on April 16 and 17. See: cakeinternational.co.uk.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end