World’s largest cake decorating show to take place at Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
A life-sized edible bridal gown and carnivalesque flowers will feature at the show, taking place this weekend.
Members from the London and Overseas Area of the National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies are bringing floral excellence, new designs and inspiration to London Cake International for the first time.
A stunning floral feature from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland adventures will be on display.
Sugar Show Productions will be revealing their latest stand out feature, “The Cake Carnival” - an explosion of party- inspired artistry realised in sugarcraft and cake.
Queen of couture cakes Mich Turner and award-winning chocolatier, Will Torrent, will be joined by some of the greatest experts from the world of cake baking and decorating.
You may also want to watch:
With over 100 exhibitors, visitors to the show can browse aisle upon aisle of unique products, innovative baking and sugarcraft tools and essential supplies.
- Cake International, the Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating and Baking Show will take place at Alexandra Palace on April 16 and 17. See: cakeinternational.co.uk.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council