WORDS TO THE WISE: quotes from our May 15 editions
I wanted to remind him that he was a driving instructor and shouldn t be driving down a residential road at 50 or 60mph. This is someone teaching our sons and daughters. If he s doing this to my car, what s he going to do with your daughter s? Mo Ehyaii c
I wanted to remind him that he was a driving instructor and shouldn't be driving down a residential road at 50 or 60mph. This is someone teaching our sons and daughters. If he's doing this to my car, what's he going to do with your daughter's?
Mo Ehyaii claims his car was damaged in a road rage incident involving a driving instructor.
Tom is the straight guy in those scenes - he's worried, agitated and anal. I think you could describe him as a study in unease. It's nice to play a character like that as a change from the slacker.
Peep Show star Robert Webb is looking forward to his new role as the anally-retentive Tom in Fat Pig at Trafalgar Studios.
You may also want to watch:
My favourite local building? I'm torn between St Jude's and Waitrose. St Jude's has fantastic acoustics as well as beautiful murals. Waitrose is purely for the convenience.
Trumpeter Deborah Calland plays at the Proms at St Jude's next month but don't be surprised if she nips out to her favourite supermarket during the interval.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Some of the proposals are quite elite and preachy. Some [people] might feel they are being lectured.
Camden Council's lecturer-in-chief Theo Blackwell's response to eco champ Alexis Rowell's plan for saving the planet, or at least the Camden part of it.