WORDS TO THE WISE: quotes from our May 15 editions
I wanted to remind him that he was a driving instructor and shouldn t be driving down a residential road at 50 or 60mph. This is someone teaching our sons and daughters. If he s doing this to my car, what s he going to do with your daughter s? Mo Ehyaii c
I wanted to remind him that he was a driving instructor and shouldn't be driving down a residential road at 50 or 60mph. This is someone teaching our sons and daughters. If he's doing this to my car, what's he going to do with your daughter's?
Mo Ehyaii claims his car was damaged in a road rage incident involving a driving instructor.
Tom is the straight guy in those scenes - he's worried, agitated and anal. I think you could describe him as a study in unease. It's nice to play a character like that as a change from the slacker.
Peep Show star Robert Webb is looking forward to his new role as the anally-retentive Tom in Fat Pig at Trafalgar Studios.
You may also want to watch:
My favourite local building? I'm torn between St Jude's and Waitrose. St Jude's has fantastic acoustics as well as beautiful murals. Waitrose is purely for the convenience.
Trumpeter Deborah Calland plays at the Proms at St Jude's next month but don't be surprised if she nips out to her favourite supermarket during the interval.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
Some of the proposals are quite elite and preachy. Some [people] might feel they are being lectured.
Camden Council's lecturer-in-chief Theo Blackwell's response to eco champ Alexis Rowell's plan for saving the planet, or at least the Camden part of it.