WORDS TO THE WISE: Quotes from our June 12 edition
When I walk out of my door I turn left for a good deal on clothes and right for a delicious meal. Eco-conscious fashion designer Sophie Gorton appears to be ideally situated in her Lowfield Road home in West Hampstead. Digging up the body caused a great
When I walk out of my door I turn left for a good deal on clothes and right for a delicious meal.
Eco-conscious fashion designer Sophie Gorton appears to be ideally situated in her Lowfield Road home in West Hampstead.
Digging up the body caused a great deal of excitement.
Happily Caroline Ellis, head of sciences at Parliament Hill School, is referring to a mock exercise in which the head teacher was 'killed off'.
I definitely see a fall on the horizon. I think I had better invest in some life insurance and some decent padding.
University College student Jesse Dewe-Mathews has been courageously testing his new invention - a motorised mono-wheel that might look more appropriate in the circus tent.
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 5 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 6 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 7 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 8 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 HGO double bill: modern dress baroque opera as it would have sounded centuries ago
It would be fine in The Bishops Avenue or Beverley Hills.
Karen Beare, one of the many hundreds of people who are against an inappropriate development on the edge of Hampstead Heath.
I've tried a number of times to get into modelling but I've been branded by various agencies as too big.
Belsize Park beauty Leah Green, proud of her 'healthy size 12 shape' is good enough to reach the Miss England finals but not good enough for the modelling agencies.
I thought about cycling from John O'Groats to Lands' End but that's actually quite easy. With this ride you've got to hit the ground running.
His metaphors may be a bit bewildering but restaurant owner Kelly Richardson's determination to cycle the length of Hadrian's Wall for charity has to be applauded.