Woman who requires ‘high level’ of care missing from Westminster
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable woman has been missing from Westminster for more than a week.
Gakleen Shahata, 38, was last seen at 7.55am on December 27 when she left her home in George Peabody Court.
Police are concerned for her welfare because she has not made contact with relatives since, and because she requires a “high level” of care.
She has long brown hair, is of medium build, is between 5ft 2in and 5ft 6in and speaks “very limited Arabic”.
The last time she was seen, she was wearing a cardigan and jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Shahata is known to visit Edgware Road, Hyde Park and Oxford Street but does not have a mobile phone or Oyster Card.
Anyone who has seen her or knows of her whereabouts is urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub