Woman treated for shock after fire in Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been treated for shock after a fire broke out in a flat in Kentish Town this morning.
The London Fire Brigade was called just after 11am to a fire on a ground floor flat in Prince of Wales Road.
It took just under an hour to get the fire under control with the property left partly damaged.
A woman was treated at the scene for shock by the London Ambulance Service.
Four people left the flat before the Brigade arrived.
Some 21 firefighters and officers from Soho, Euston, Holloway and Hammersmith Fire Stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 2 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 3 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 4 'Looking for '70s or '80s clothing? Here is a north London gem'
- 5 Three dogs saved from Swiss Cottage flat fire
- 6 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 7 Hundreds march against male violence in Haringey
- 8 'The case for Arsenal starting places for Martinelli and Tierney'
- 9 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland