Woman treated for shock after fire in Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been treated for shock after a fire broke out in a flat in Kentish Town this morning.
The London Fire Brigade was called just after 11am to a fire on a ground floor flat in Prince of Wales Road.
It took just under an hour to get the fire under control with the property left partly damaged.
A woman was treated at the scene for shock by the London Ambulance Service.
Four people left the flat before the Brigade arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Some 21 firefighters and officers from Soho, Euston, Holloway and Hammersmith Fire Stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 8 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 9 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 10 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser