Woman treated for shock after fire in Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been treated for shock after a fire broke out in a flat in Kentish Town this morning.
The London Fire Brigade was called just after 11am to a fire on a ground floor flat in Prince of Wales Road.
It took just under an hour to get the fire under control with the property left partly damaged.
A woman was treated at the scene for shock by the London Ambulance Service.
Four people left the flat before the Brigade arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Some 21 firefighters and officers from Soho, Euston, Holloway and Hammersmith Fire Stations attended the incident.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'