Search

Woman treated for shock after fire in Kentish Town flat

PUBLISHED: 14:08 12 February 2015 | UPDATED: 14:08 12 February 2015

Firefighters were called just after 11am this morning

Firefighters were called just after 11am this morning

Archant

A woman has been treated for shock after a fire broke out in a flat in Kentish Town this morning.

The London Fire Brigade was called just after 11am to a fire on a ground floor flat in Prince of Wales Road.

It took just under an hour to get the fire under control with the property left partly damaged.

A woman was treated at the scene for shock by the London Ambulance Service.

Four people left the flat before the Brigade arrived.

Some 21 firefighters and officers from Soho, Euston, Holloway and Hammersmith Fire Stations attended the incident.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Hampstead Highgate Express

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists