Woman talked down from 'Suicide Bridge' by police
A WOMAN was talked down from Archway Bridge today, police have confirmed. The drama unfolded at 12.30pm when the woman, who has not been identified, was spotted standing on the edge of what has become known in the area as Suicide Bridge . Police officers
A WOMAN was talked down from Archway Bridge today, police have confirmed.
The drama unfolded at 12.30pm when the woman, who has not been identified, was spotted standing on the edge of what has become known in the area as 'Suicide Bridge'.
Police officers attended the scene and spoke to the woman, persuading her to come back to safety.
A spokeswoman said: "She was compliant throughout and indicated she wished to be brought through the barrier to safety."
You may also want to watch:
She was handcuffed to the barrier in order to secure her while firefighters brought her in and she was later taken to hospital by ambulance.
For the full report read next week's Ham&High.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden