Woman seriously injured after being thrown into air in collision with car in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
The woman, aged 24, is still being treated in hospital for “life-changing injuries” five days after the crash in Elgin Avenue.
A Met Police spokesman said: “She was thrown into the air and onto a parked white VW Golf before landing on the pavement.”
When police arrived at the scene the woman was being treated by the London Ambulance Service.
The spokesman added: “She was taken to a central London hospital where she remains with life-changing injuries.
“There were a number of people in the immediate area at the time and officers are keen to hear from any witnesses.”
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Anyone with information call Westminster police on 020 7321 8262 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 2 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 3 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 4 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 5 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 6 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 7 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 8 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 9 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 10 Houses and flats planned for Hornsey Police Station site
A man arrested in connection with the incident has been bailed until mid May pending further enquiries.