Woman seriously injured after being thrown into air in collision with car in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
The woman, aged 24, is still being treated in hospital for “life-changing injuries” five days after the crash in Elgin Avenue.
A Met Police spokesman said: “She was thrown into the air and onto a parked white VW Golf before landing on the pavement.”
When police arrived at the scene the woman was being treated by the London Ambulance Service.
The spokesman added: “She was taken to a central London hospital where she remains with life-changing injuries.
“There were a number of people in the immediate area at the time and officers are keen to hear from any witnesses.”
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Anyone with information call Westminster police on 020 7321 8262 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 9 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 10 Crouch End continue unbeaten start with win at Hampstead
A man arrested in connection with the incident has been bailed until mid May pending further enquiries.