Woman rushed to hospital after crash in Mornington Crescent
A woman has been rushed to hospital following a collision with a lorry outside Mornington Crescent Tube station this afternoon.
Ambulance crews were called to the scene of a crash in Arlington Road shortly after 3.57pm. A tent was erected as they treated a woman – believed to be in her 80s.
A London Air Ambulance helicopter was also called to the scene.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said she remained conscious throughout.
A police spokeswoman said the victim was in a serious yet non life-threatening condition.
You may also want to watch:
The elderly woman was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington to receive further treatment.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 Mikel Arteta in dark over format of Arsenal and Benfica's Europa League tie
- 9 Arsenal forward Katie Godden joins Charlton Athletic
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues