Woman rushed to hospital after crash in Mornington Crescent
A woman has been rushed to hospital following a collision with a lorry outside Mornington Crescent Tube station this afternoon.
Ambulance crews were called to the scene of a crash in Arlington Road shortly after 3.57pm. A tent was erected as they treated a woman – believed to be in her 80s.
A London Air Ambulance helicopter was also called to the scene.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said she remained conscious throughout.
A police spokeswoman said the victim was in a serious yet non life-threatening condition.
You may also want to watch:
The elderly woman was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington to receive further treatment.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu