Woman rushed to hospital after crash in Mornington Crescent
A woman has been rushed to hospital following a collision with a lorry outside Mornington Crescent Tube station this afternoon.
Ambulance crews were called to the scene of a crash in Arlington Road shortly after 3.57pm. A tent was erected as they treated a woman – believed to be in her 80s.
A London Air Ambulance helicopter was also called to the scene.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said she remained conscious throughout.
A police spokeswoman said the victim was in a serious yet non life-threatening condition.
You may also want to watch:
The elderly woman was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington to receive further treatment.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure