Woman rushed to hospital after crash in Mornington Crescent
A woman has been rushed to hospital following a collision with a lorry outside Mornington Crescent Tube station this afternoon.
Ambulance crews were called to the scene of a crash in Arlington Road shortly after 3.57pm. A tent was erected as they treated a woman – believed to be in her 80s.
A London Air Ambulance helicopter was also called to the scene.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said she remained conscious throughout.
A police spokeswoman said the victim was in a serious yet non life-threatening condition.
You may also want to watch:
The elderly woman was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington to receive further treatment.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes