Woman killed in Camden Road horror crash
A FEMALE cyclist was killed today in an horrific collision with a lorry on Camden Road.
The young woman, believed to be Polish, died in the crash.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
Road closures are still in place while police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry has been arrested, but charges are yet to be brought againt him.
A spokesman for the Met Police confirmed: “A man has now been arrested in connection with the incident.
- 1 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 2 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 3 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
“Local road closures are in place while the incident is dealt with.”