Woman killed in Camden Road horror crash
A FEMALE cyclist was killed today in an horrific collision with a lorry on Camden Road.
The young woman, believed to be Polish, died in the crash.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
Road closures are still in place while police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry has been arrested, but charges are yet to be brought againt him.
A spokesman for the Met Police confirmed: “A man has now been arrested in connection with the incident.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 7 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
“Local road closures are in place while the incident is dealt with.”