Woman killed in Camden Road horror crash
A FEMALE cyclist was killed today in an horrific collision with a lorry on Camden Road.
The young woman, believed to be Polish, died in the crash.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
Road closures are still in place while police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry has been arrested, but charges are yet to be brought againt him.
A spokesman for the Met Police confirmed: “A man has now been arrested in connection with the incident.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
“Local road closures are in place while the incident is dealt with.”