Woman killed in Camden Road horror crash
A FEMALE cyclist was killed today in an horrific collision with a lorry on Camden Road.
The young woman, believed to be Polish, died in the crash.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the accident at the junction of Camden Road and St Pancras Way at 3.20pm.
But despite paramedics efforts to save the woman, she was pronounced dead at the scene at 4pm.
Road closures are still in place while police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the lorry has been arrested, but charges are yet to be brought againt him.
A spokesman for the Met Police confirmed: “A man has now been arrested in connection with the incident.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 5 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 6 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 10 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
“Local road closures are in place while the incident is dealt with.”