Woman fights for life after hit and run
A WOMAN is in a serious condition in hospital after being involved in a suspected hit and run. The collision happened at 10.55pm yesterday at (Thursday November 27) in Morley Avenue, Noel Park. But police have not been able to identify the woman who is
A WOMAN is in a "serious condition" in hospital after being involved in a suspected hit and run.
The collision happened at 10.55pm yesterday at (Thursday November 27) in Morley Avenue, Noel Park. But police have not been able to identify the woman who is in her 40s or 50s. She was taken to an East London hospital by ambulance.
The car, which is described as a small silver BMW -possibly a three series - failed to stop at the scene.
Police have said that the wing mirror would be missing from the driver's side of the car and the vehicle may have sustained further damage.
You may also want to watch:
They have issued an appeal for witnesses. Anybody with information is urged to call Euston traffic police on 0207-288 6808
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat