Woman fights for life after hit and run
A WOMAN is in a serious condition in hospital after being involved in a suspected hit and run. The collision happened at 10.55pm yesterday at (Thursday November 27) in Morley Avenue, Noel Park. But police have not been able to identify the woman who is
A WOMAN is in a "serious condition" in hospital after being involved in a suspected hit and run.
The collision happened at 10.55pm yesterday at (Thursday November 27) in Morley Avenue, Noel Park. But police have not been able to identify the woman who is in her 40s or 50s. She was taken to an East London hospital by ambulance.
The car, which is described as a small silver BMW -possibly a three series - failed to stop at the scene.
Police have said that the wing mirror would be missing from the driver's side of the car and the vehicle may have sustained further damage.
You may also want to watch:
They have issued an appeal for witnesses. Anybody with information is urged to call Euston traffic police on 0207-288 6808
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 10 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London