Woman dies in Kentish Town fire
A 75-year-old woman died following a house fire Kentish Town last night.
She was found dead at her home in Rhyl Street when ambulance crews arrived just after 5.30pm.
No-one else was injured in the blaze.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Fire crews from Kentish Town, Belsize and Euston were called at 5.27pm and had the fire under control by 6.21pm.
You may also want to watch:
The flames gutted the ground floor of the building.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing