Woman dies in Kentish Town fire
A 75-year-old woman died following a house fire Kentish Town last night.
She was found dead at her home in Rhyl Street when ambulance crews arrived just after 5.30pm.
No-one else was injured in the blaze.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Fire crews from Kentish Town, Belsize and Euston were called at 5.27pm and had the fire under control by 6.21pm.
You may also want to watch:
The flames gutted the ground floor of the building.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved