Woman dies in Kentish Town fire
A 75-year-old woman died following a house fire Kentish Town last night.
She was found dead at her home in Rhyl Street when ambulance crews arrived just after 5.30pm.
No-one else was injured in the blaze.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Fire crews from Kentish Town, Belsize and Euston were called at 5.27pm and had the fire under control by 6.21pm.
You may also want to watch:
The flames gutted the ground floor of the building.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 6 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community