Woman dies in Kentish Town fire
A 75-year-old woman died following a house fire Kentish Town last night.
She was found dead at her home in Rhyl Street when ambulance crews arrived just after 5.30pm.
No-one else was injured in the blaze.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Fire crews from Kentish Town, Belsize and Euston were called at 5.27pm and had the fire under control by 6.21pm.
You may also want to watch:
The flames gutted the ground floor of the building.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 9 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 10 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians