Woman dies after being hit by lorry in Euston
- Credit: PA WIRE
A woman has died after being hit by a lorry in Euston.
The victim, who is in her 50s, was walking on Hampstead Road when she was struck by the lorry near the junction with Cardington Street.
Paramedics – including from London’s Air Ambulance – attended the scene after police were called at about 11.50am on Friday.
A spokeswoman for the Met said the lorry stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or the events leading up to the collision, is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash