Woman dies after being hit by lorry in Euston
- Credit: PA WIRE
A woman has died after being hit by a lorry in Euston.
The victim, who is in her 50s, was walking on Hampstead Road when she was struck by the lorry near the junction with Cardington Street.
Paramedics – including from London’s Air Ambulance – attended the scene after police were called at about 11.50am on Friday.
A spokeswoman for the Met said the lorry stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or the events leading up to the collision, is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'