Woman dies after being hit by lorry in Euston
- Credit: PA WIRE
A woman has died after being hit by a lorry in Euston.
The victim, who is in her 50s, was walking on Hampstead Road when she was struck by the lorry near the junction with Cardington Street.
Paramedics – including from London’s Air Ambulance – attended the scene after police were called at about 11.50am on Friday.
A spokeswoman for the Met said the lorry stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or the events leading up to the collision, is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 9 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned