Woman charged with drink-driving after late-night smash
Late-night revellers in Muswell Hill were shocked to see Audi flipped on its roof near the Broadway
A STROUD Green woman has been charged with drink-driving after flipping her car on a Muswell Hill road.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the junction of Muswell Hill Broadway and Colney Hatch Lane after the incident just after midnight on Friday evening.
A woman was trapped inside a silver Audi which was on its roof in the middle of the road.
The road was closed until just before 1am on Saturday, when the woman was freed and taken to the Whittington Hospital. She was later discharged and arrested on suspicion of driving a vehicle when above the legal alcohol limit.
A 27-year-old woman will appear at Highgate Mgistrates Court ,following the incident, at the end of this month.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 5 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 10 Haringey Council makes senior leadership appointments