Woman charged with drink-driving after late-night smash
Late-night revellers in Muswell Hill were shocked to see Audi flipped on its roof near the Broadway
A STROUD Green woman has been charged with drink-driving after flipping her car on a Muswell Hill road.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the junction of Muswell Hill Broadway and Colney Hatch Lane after the incident just after midnight on Friday evening.
A woman was trapped inside a silver Audi which was on its roof in the middle of the road.
The road was closed until just before 1am on Saturday, when the woman was freed and taken to the Whittington Hospital. She was later discharged and arrested on suspicion of driving a vehicle when above the legal alcohol limit.
You may also want to watch:
A 27-year-old woman will appear at Highgate Mgistrates Court ,following the incident, at the end of this month.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United