Woman charged with drink-driving after late-night smash
Late-night revellers in Muswell Hill were shocked to see Audi flipped on its roof near the Broadway
A STROUD Green woman has been charged with drink-driving after flipping her car on a Muswell Hill road.
Police were called by the ambulance service to the junction of Muswell Hill Broadway and Colney Hatch Lane after the incident just after midnight on Friday evening.
A woman was trapped inside a silver Audi which was on its roof in the middle of the road.
The road was closed until just before 1am on Saturday, when the woman was freed and taken to the Whittington Hospital. She was later discharged and arrested on suspicion of driving a vehicle when above the legal alcohol limit.
You may also want to watch:
A 27-year-old woman will appear at Highgate Mgistrates Court ,following the incident, at the end of this month.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction