Woman arrested after Milton Park fire
A WOMAN has been arrested on suspicion of arson following a fire in Highgate. Four fire engines and 20 fire fighters rushed to a house in Milton Park in the early hours of Tuesday morning. The blaze damaged the ground floor of the three-storey house. Seve
A WOMAN has been arrested on suspicion of arson following a fire in Highgate.
Four fire engines and 20 fire fighters rushed to a house in Milton Park in the early hours of Tuesday morning. The blaze damaged the ground floor of the three-storey house.
Seven people managed to leave the building in safety before the fire fighters arrived at 12.40am.
When the police arrived 15 minutes later, residents were found safely outside the house and the fire was under control by 1.13am. No injuries were reported.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is under investigation and is being treated as suspicious.
A 35-year-old woman has been arrested and was taken to Hornsey police station for questioning. She has been bailed to return on November 25 pending further enquiries.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 4 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town