Woman, 94, hit by car in Golders Green recovers from critical condition
- Credit: Archant
A 94-year-old woman left fighting for her life after being hit by a car in Golders Green has recovered.
Police and paramedics were called to reports of a female injured by a car in West Heath Drive, at the junction with North End Road, at just after 4pm on Thursday.
The elderly female and a 93-year-old male were rushed to a central London hospital.
The man received treatment to minor injuries, while the female was left in a critical condition.
She has since recovered and is no longer in a critical condition but is still in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The car stopped at the scene and no arrests were made.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit based at Alperton are appealing for witnesses to the collision to contact the incident room by dialing 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office