Witnesses sought after woman dies in bicycle collision
WITNESSES to a fatal bicycle collision in Camden Town are urgently being sought by police. Marian Anderson, 56, was hit by a bicycle as she crossed the road at the junction between Lidlington Place and Eversholt Street at 10am on Sunday, February 21. Mrs
WITNESSES to a fatal bicycle collision in Camden Town are urgently being sought by police.
Marian Anderson, 56, was hit by a bicycle as she crossed the road at the junction between Lidlington Place and Eversholt Street at 10am on Sunday, February 21.
Mrs Anderson, who was visiting from her native Denmark, died later from head injuries after she was taken to the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. She was with her daughter, who is aged in her mid-20s, at the time of the collision.
The cyclist stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests in the case. An inquest will be opened at St Pancras Coroner's Court in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information that could assist should call Sgt Steve Mulcahy on 020-8998 5319.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres