Witnesses sought after woman dies in bicycle collision
WITNESSES to a fatal bicycle collision in Camden Town are urgently being sought by police. Marian Anderson, 56, was hit by a bicycle as she crossed the road at the junction between Lidlington Place and Eversholt Street at 10am on Sunday, February 21. Mrs
WITNESSES to a fatal bicycle collision in Camden Town are urgently being sought by police.
Marian Anderson, 56, was hit by a bicycle as she crossed the road at the junction between Lidlington Place and Eversholt Street at 10am on Sunday, February 21.
Mrs Anderson, who was visiting from her native Denmark, died later from head injuries after she was taken to the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. She was with her daughter, who is aged in her mid-20s, at the time of the collision.
The cyclist stopped at the scene and there have been no arrests in the case. An inquest will be opened at St Pancras Coroner's Court in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information that could assist should call Sgt Steve Mulcahy on 020-8998 5319.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up