Witness appeal: Pedestrian killed in collision with bus outside Euston
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A pedestrian has died after he collided with a bus while walking with his fiancée outside Euston station.
The 26-year-old man suffered a cardiac arrest after the crash with a 253 bus just after 9pm last night.
Paramedics battled to save his life but he was pronounced dead soon after they arrived at the scene.
Officers believe the man was walking with his fiancée in Euston Road, just outside the bus station.
Police said the man has been identified but they await confirmation that next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
The bus driver was not arrested.
Detectives from the Met’s road death investigation unit have today launched an appeal for witnesses.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 7 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 10 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
They are asking witnesses or anyone with information to contact them on 020 8991 9555 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.