Witness appeal after woman dies in Camden coach collision
- Credit: met police
Police are appealing for witnesses after the death of a woman who was hit by a coach in Camden.
Christine Linda Luscombe, 58, from Upper Holloway, collided with the vehicle shortly before 4.30pm on Tuesday November 29.
Police officers, paramedics and an air ambulance all attended the incident at Midland Road but Ms Luscombe was pronounced dead at the scene.
Next of kin have been informed and formal identification has taken place.
A post-mortem examination will follow at St Pancras Mortuary tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
The coach driver stopped at the scene but no arrests have been made.
Officers from the Met’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating and appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision or events leading up to it to contact them on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Mikel Arteta in dark over format of Arsenal and Benfica's Europa League tie
- 2 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 3 Arsenal forward Katie Godden joins Charlton Athletic
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 9 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 10 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway