Witness appeal after woman dies in Camden coach collision
- Credit: met police
Police are appealing for witnesses after the death of a woman who was hit by a coach in Camden.
Christine Linda Luscombe, 58, from Upper Holloway, collided with the vehicle shortly before 4.30pm on Tuesday November 29.
Police officers, paramedics and an air ambulance all attended the incident at Midland Road but Ms Luscombe was pronounced dead at the scene.
Next of kin have been informed and formal identification has taken place.
A post-mortem examination will follow at St Pancras Mortuary tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
The coach driver stopped at the scene but no arrests have been made.
Officers from the Met’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating and appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision or events leading up to it to contact them on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road