Win tickets to the Vitality Show 2010
Whether it s taking some time out for yourself or finding the perfect opportunity to get together with the girls, this year s Vitality Show, sponsored by Simplyhealth, is an essential date for the 2010 diary. The UK s largest health, beauty, fitness and
Whether it's taking some time out for yourself or finding the perfect opportunity to get together with the girls, this year's Vitality Show, sponsored by Simplyhealth, is an essential date for the 2010 diary.
The UK's largest health, beauty, fitness and wellbeing event for women returns to Earl's Court 2 in March, and welcomes the inspirational One Life Live Show as a brand new attraction to the annual show.
One Life Live is the ideal destination for anyone who is looking for a new challenge, wants to learn new personal skills or just fancies a little change. One Life has everything one needs to make a real difference to their future, boasting everything from motivational Life Coaching sessions to alternative and holistic therapies. This exciting new area also hosts the One Life Theatre, featuring talks from inspirational experts including John Lees, Jessica Chivers and Pete Cohen.
Along with all the visitor favourites, The Vitality Show has also introduced a series of new and interactive attractions for 2010 including the POM Wonderful Kitchen, with residents chiefs on hand to whip up tasty healthy snacks using pomegranate juice, a skin consultation bar offering free advice on how to keep your skin looking fresh and young and a gluten free village, full of information and advice on the latest allergies and food intolerances.
You may also want to watch:
With over 350 health, beauty, fitness, healthy eating and wellbeing companies, indulgent VIP pamper packages and celebrity experts all under one roof, this year's show is the perfect place to revitalise, invigorate, inspire and spoil yourself.
The 2010 Vitality Show, sponsored by Simplyhealth, really is the ultimate girls' day out! Go to www.thevitalityshow.co.uk for further details.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
London24 has 5 pairs of tickets (10 in total worth �14.50 each) and a goddie bag for each of the winners worth �50 each to give away and all you have to do is answer the following question.
Q) How many companies will be at the Vitality show?
a) 100b) 200c) Over 350
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' Vitality Show.