Win tickets to the Vitality Show 2010
Whether it s taking some time out for yourself or finding the perfect opportunity to get together with the girls, this year s Vitality Show, sponsored by Simplyhealth, is an essential date for the 2010 diary. The UK s largest health, beauty, fitness and
Whether it's taking some time out for yourself or finding the perfect opportunity to get together with the girls, this year's Vitality Show, sponsored by Simplyhealth, is an essential date for the 2010 diary.
The UK's largest health, beauty, fitness and wellbeing event for women returns to Earl's Court 2 in March, and welcomes the inspirational One Life Live Show as a brand new attraction to the annual show.
One Life Live is the ideal destination for anyone who is looking for a new challenge, wants to learn new personal skills or just fancies a little change. One Life has everything one needs to make a real difference to their future, boasting everything from motivational Life Coaching sessions to alternative and holistic therapies. This exciting new area also hosts the One Life Theatre, featuring talks from inspirational experts including John Lees, Jessica Chivers and Pete Cohen.
Along with all the visitor favourites, The Vitality Show has also introduced a series of new and interactive attractions for 2010 including the POM Wonderful Kitchen, with residents chiefs on hand to whip up tasty healthy snacks using pomegranate juice, a skin consultation bar offering free advice on how to keep your skin looking fresh and young and a gluten free village, full of information and advice on the latest allergies and food intolerances.
You may also want to watch:
With over 350 health, beauty, fitness, healthy eating and wellbeing companies, indulgent VIP pamper packages and celebrity experts all under one roof, this year's show is the perfect place to revitalise, invigorate, inspire and spoil yourself.
The 2010 Vitality Show, sponsored by Simplyhealth, really is the ultimate girls' day out! Go to www.thevitalityshow.co.uk for further details.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
London24 has 5 pairs of tickets (10 in total worth �14.50 each) and a goddie bag for each of the winners worth �50 each to give away and all you have to do is answer the following question.
Q) How many companies will be at the Vitality show?
a) 100b) 200c) Over 350
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' Vitality Show.