WIN TICKETS TO THE MINISTRY OF SOUND NEW YEARS EVE SUPERBASH @ THE O2 ARENA, LONDON
The countdown to Ministry of Sound Live, the biggest NYE party to take place in Europe, has been ticking in anticipation for the past four weeks since the event was announced in September with its all star line up including Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Eric
The countdown to Ministry of Sound Live, the biggest NYE party to take place in Europe, has been ticking in anticipation for the past four weeks since the event was announced in September with its all star line up including Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Eric Prydz, Dave Spoon and Example. Now Ministry of Sound and AEG Live are excited to announce the addition of two more acts to this spectacular event - Justice and Plump DJs, plus a live BBC Radio 1 broadcast from the stroke of midnight.
Ministry of Sound Live at the O2 arena is rapidly becoming the most talked about and sold out NYE event to take place this decade. Do not miss out on this unique 2010 countdown - Be There!
Archant London have 20 pairs of tickets (with a value of �100 a pair) to give away to see the Ministry of Sound.
Q) Which one of these acts will NOT be appearing at the Ministry of Sound @ THE O2 ARENA?
You may also want to watch:
a) Calvin Harris
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 8 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
c) Eric Prydz
d) Dave Spoon
e) Vanilla Ice
Please submit your answer using this form under the COMPETITION NAME "MINISTRY"