WIN TICKETS TO THE MINISTRY OF SOUND NEW YEARS EVE SUPERBASH @ THE O2 ARENA, LONDON
The countdown to Ministry of Sound Live, the biggest NYE party to take place in Europe, has been ticking in anticipation for the past four weeks since the event was announced in September with its all star line up including Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Eric
The countdown to Ministry of Sound Live, the biggest NYE party to take place in Europe, has been ticking in anticipation for the past four weeks since the event was announced in September with its all star line up including Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Eric Prydz, Dave Spoon and Example. Now Ministry of Sound and AEG Live are excited to announce the addition of two more acts to this spectacular event - Justice and Plump DJs, plus a live BBC Radio 1 broadcast from the stroke of midnight.
Ministry of Sound Live at the O2 arena is rapidly becoming the most talked about and sold out NYE event to take place this decade. Do not miss out on this unique 2010 countdown - Be There!
Archant London have 20 pairs of tickets (with a value of �100 a pair) to give away to see the Ministry of Sound.
Q) Which one of these acts will NOT be appearing at the Ministry of Sound @ THE O2 ARENA?
You may also want to watch:
a) Calvin Harris
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
c) Eric Prydz
d) Dave Spoon
e) Vanilla Ice
Please submit your answer using this form under the COMPETITION NAME "MINISTRY"